- Users say it's like being drunk with dizziness, dreaminess and fits of the giggles. And it can be difficult to think straight.
- Depending on what's being inhaled, you can hallucinate. This can last for up to 45 minutes.
- The hit is quite short so users tend to keep repeating the dose to keep the feeling going.
- People can experience vomiting and blackouts.
- There's a risk of fatal heart problems which have been known to kill users the very first time they sniff.
- Squirting gas products down the throat is a particularly dangerous way of taking the drug. It can make your throat swell so you can't breathe and slows down your heart.
Learn more about Solvents at…